01 - Personal data protection
We collect your personal data to enable you to navigate through our website, to enable Sale of Products and our website analytics.
We may transfer your personal data to third parties to what is necessary for management, performance and handling of orders. You as a Customer having provided personal contact information shall have the right to access, rectify, be informed and delete any personal data concerning you by doing so directly on our Website.
Data related to Customer’s payment methods are not stored by us, the Company. It is stored by the Company’s banking partner via the secured payment platform or by Paypal.
02 - How to make your purchase
1 – Create your Account on our website.
2 – Choose the product and place the order via section Shop of our website.
3 – Please check that all information on product order is correct, - you will have 24 hours to notify us via email@example.com about the anomaly or erroneous data. Beyond this period you will not be able to cancel your order for the above mentioned reasons and you will be held liable to pay the product.
4 – Pay an order.
5 – We will send you: a confirmation that we received your order and payment receipt. In case you chose to pay via bank transfer, we will send you the above documents as soon as funds are received in our bank account.
6 – Once product is fully paid, we will ship it with an Invoice to your delivery destination.
Any questions or doubts along the process? Just call or email us.
03 - Currency and Price
Products selling prices are indicated and payable in EUROs (€) irrespectively of the Customer's location and/or delivery country.
Prices include all taxes (VAT and others), valid in France and in European Union countries on the Customer's order date.
Prices do not include: shipping costs and other expenses, such as customs, importation or transit taxes and duties, to be paid accordingly to the concerned country laws and regulations.
We are entitled to amend product selling prices at any time, except those which have been confirmed by product order.
When product is initially shipped to the Customer, we pay shipping costs and insurance expenses.
04 - Payment Methods
We accept the following secure payment methods:
- Carte Bleue, Visa, American Express, Master Card
- Bank wire transfer
In case you choose payment by bank transfer, you have 5 calendar days at the latest, from order date to proceed with payment. Bank charges related to this payment and which are required by Customer's bank are at Customer expense.
05 - Shipping and Delivery
- Standard shipment to your destination is offered to you.
- You will pay Customs duties, taxes and other relevant costs related to importation if your country destination is outside European Union countries.
- We will send to you an Order Shipping Confirmation once product is dispatched and provide you with a tracking number and estimated delivery time.
- Delivery time might take from 2 to 8 days, it varies from location, shipping methods and carrier.
- Delivery time is indicative is not guaranteed and thus not binding. We cannot be responsible for late delivery, notable due to non-availability of Client after several proposals of appointment or if applicable, to possible custom clearance formalities applicable to Products.
- If you would like an urgent or express delivery please let us know, we will advise on transport costs for you to pay and estimated delivery time.
- Product reception requires signature on the delivery.
- For your customer rights protection, we recommend you to check the product on loss/damage/defect at delivery while the shipment officer is present. Capture the proof of loss/damage/defect and if possible, note on a Carrier's copy of a Delivery note (electronic or paper) that product is damaged/defected/lost.
At present we deliver to the following destinations:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hong Kong SAR China, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau SAR China, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City
If your country is not listed – consult us.
06 - Import Taxes and Customs Duties
- It is the Customer's full liability to pay any possible customs duties, import taxes or other applicable and due by the concerned country's regulations.
- Please ensure prior to a purchase that you know and understand payment requirements of rights as well as performance of any formalities resulting from their import or use applicable by your country's competent authorities and institutions.
- We don't hold the expert knowledge of those requirements and therefore will not be able to assist you with any quotation or rights, duties, taxes and formalities in concerned countries of delivery.
- Please note that should you have a return a product, in all possible cases of a return (i.e exercise your right to withdraw or return a defective Products) we will net the refund amount on import taxes and duties incurred by Company related to product re-shipment back to Company.
07 - Returns, Exchanges and Refunds
If you want to cancel your order (possible for all products except for tailor-made, used, worn, altered or damaged products):
- You have a right of withdrawal for any purchase of Products on our website from receipt of the order confirmation issued by Company and in all cases within 14 calendar days at the latest as from Products' delivery date.
- To do so, you need to address to us Withdrawal Form within the above period (contact us for form).
- You can withdraw without having to give any reason and without any penalty. Such right cannot be exerted for tailor-made, used, worn, altered or damaged Products.
- Products should be returned in their original purchase condition, with all elements (cases, boxes, accessories, instructions, certificate of authenticity, original packing material and others) within 14 calendar days at the latest as from receipt by the Company of withdrawal form.
- Where applicable and according to rules of country of delivery, we can request you to instruct the carrier who made the delivery to effect reshipment of Products.
- Reshipment freight and transportation insurance costs are to the Customer's expenses.
- We will refund you according to payment method used during purchase.
- Refund amount will correspond to the selling price in EUR indicated in the documents provided at purchase. And if applicable, net of any possible expenses, charges and duties paid by the Company related to Product return such as importation or custom duties, - those will be at your expense.
- If you cancel your order before we ship you the Product, we will refund you within 14 calendar days at the latest as from receipt by the Company of withdrawal form.
Return or exchange of a defective product:
- Pictures of Product on our website may differ from visual reality, possibly as a result of color rendering, lighting used during camera shots or Customer's software tools used to view the Website. Any technical inaccuracies or typographical errors cannot give rise by Customer to any claim. If in doubt while viewing the products on our website, please do not hesitate to ask us for additional information about the Product.
- Any attested defective Product can be returned for exchange or refund.
- To do so:
1) Please inform us of the product defect as soon as possible, and within 24 hours at the latest from the delivery date. For your customer rights protection, we recommend you to check the product on loss/damage/defect at delivery while the shipment officer is present. Capture the proof of defect and if possible, note on a Carrier's copy of a Delivery note (electronic or paper) that product is damaged/defected/lost.
2) Send us a Return and Exchange Form (contact us to receive one) within 14 calendar days at the latest after their delivery date, with all supporting documents evidencing lack of conformity or defect.
- Upon receipt of the above form and supporting documentation we will address to you a confirmation of acceptance of application for exchange or refund.
- You will then return defective Product(s) in their original purchase condition, with all elements (cases, boxes, accessories, instructions, certificate of authenticity, original packing material and others) within 14 calendar days at the latest after receipt of the Company's acceptance of application for exchange or refund.
- Refund or Exchange will not be accepted beyond that period.
- Where applicable and according to the rules of country of delivery, we can request you to instruct the carrier who made the delivery to effect reshipment of Products.
- Reshipment freight and transportation insurance costs are to Company expenses. We may otherwise request you to prepay such charges and then provide for their reimbursement based on freight/insurance fees beforehand specified (standard or other).
- We will refund you according to payment method used during purchase.
- Refund amount will correspond to the selling price in EUR indicated in the documents provided at purchase. And if applicable, net of any possible expenses, charges and duties paid by the Company related to Product return such as importation or customs duties - those will be at your expense.